Monday, December 22, 2008

Moms Angel.....

On our news tonight, there was a story about a picture taken in a hospital that looks like a "light angel". Their "angel" looks a lot like my moms "light angel". Hmmm......
My Aunt was here visiting from Germany. She took this picture of my mom sleeping, just weeks after my dad died and my brother had killed himself. Mom has had three strokes and has minimal use of her left arm and neck- her mind and speech are ok......but, she hasn't been out of bed in several years.
The picture was taken early in the morning and the sun was on the opposite side of the building. The light reflects ON everything around it: moms face, the INSIDE of the curtains, on the bed rail, etc. ---as if it really is a "being". Of course, I have played CSI detective with the photo.......Love and Believe, the two most difficult things in life!? Hmmm.......

No comments: